Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Welcome To HealthNiche

I'm Dana and I'm a freelance writer who has found myself writing a lot about health. I thrive on the topic and find that when I'm writing, I'm often enjoying myself when researching on the subject and writing about it. I enjoy finding new and interesting things about our health from alternative or home remedy perspective and I pay attention to warnings and check out urban myths.

I'm interested in making this blog about family health, emotional health, body cleansing and I write about fad diets and anything I find interesting from a health perspective.

One of my blogs that's about freelance writing has earned most of it's comments, clicks and income from the health related posts I've written there out of using it as a bit of a soapbox. It's a great site and a revenue earner is a shared blogging platform so I don't get to use images and profile information the way I could on blogger, so here I am.

I will start this blog as a collection of my health related posts from other blogs and see where it goes from here.

Hope you find something that interests you or helps you with your health.

Cheers,
Dana

No comments: