Sunday, July 15, 2007

Healthy Life Changes

If you're looking to change your life, here are a few plaes that can help (beyond my blog of course)



Some of my favourite health resources for health information and news are:

www.mercola.com
Dr Joseph Mercola is someone I subscribe to and a website I visit on a regular basis. His site is a wealth of information about health, dieting, supplementation, alternative medicine and investigative reporting about some of the lies out there about what is and isn't healthy for you.

www.ghchealth.com
Global Healing sells some great products. They have quite a few websites about various issues like colon cleansing, healthy supplementation and more. This is a company I really respect. I recently watched Dr. Edward Group's video about the secret to health and cannot wait to read his book.


www.realage.com
This website lets you do a quiz to find out whether or not you're young or old for your chronological age. It looks at diet, fitness, recreational habits, stress and many factors to help you figure out if you're on the best track. It also takes the negatives that are hurting your health and helps you learn to reduce your "age" over time. I highly recommend their tips of the day and their quiz.

I have many other resources for health information but these few are a good place to start if you want to change your life and life healthier, more vibrantly and for longer!


Cheers,
Dana

No comments: