Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Goji Berries...Live To Be 100


Tibetan Goji berries are said to be a secret to longevity and good health.
I'm anxious to try some.
Apparently they taste like something in between a cranberry and a cherry which sounds delicious.

I'm planning to order some soon to make into smoothies and add to our cereal every day.
I came across a banner ad for these when researching a writing assignment I had to do and upon further investigation found a few facts that make me very anxious to try them.
-They contain 500x more vitamin C than an orange.
-They are so chocked full of vitamins that they are being given to elderly people who report return of many body functions, even sexual functions, improved appetite and excellent test scores for blood work.
-They have even more amino acids than bee pollen!

Goji berries are fat free, low calorie and increase positive outlook and vitality in people who took them into their regular diet.

People's lifespan in Tibet where these are grown is reportedly very high with many living to one hundred years old.

I'm sold!

No comments: